AWW 2015 in review
So, this is my annual AWW round up post(2014’s is here) where I show you all the books that I read for the Australian Women Writer’s Challenge for 2015.
I pledged to read at the Franklin level (10 reads), and I surpassed that, with a total of 13 books read.
Here they are in the order that I wrote them.
- Aurealis Issue #76 – Meryl Stenhouse and Melanie Rees. My Review
- Captive Prince: Volume One – C. S. Pacat. My Review
- Aurealis Issue #77 – Rebecca-Anne C. Do Rozario. My Review
- Koven – Vanessa Skye. My Review
- Sacred Striptease – Tahlia Newland. My Review
- The Lost Swimmer – Ann Turner. My Review
- The Bellamy Bird – Clare Havens. My Review
- Poisoned Waters – Ermisenda Alvarez. My Review
- Finding Home – Lauren K. McKellar. My Review
- The Secret Years – Barbara Hannay. My Review
- Love, Desire and Betrayal – Margaret Lynette Sharp. My Review
- Capturing the Pirate’s Heart – Annie Seaton. My Review
- Captive Prince: Volume Two – C. S. Pacat. My Review
My absolute favourite this year was the last one I read: Captive Prince: Volume Two – C. S. Pacat
I’m planning to sign up for AWW 2016 in the next few days so keep an eye out for my pledge post.