Get writing people!!
No author of the day today – just a day for writing!
What better way to celebrate Indie Authors, than to join us in our regular monthly writing feature? Everyone is welcome, whether you’ve published fifty books or are just writing for the very first time.
The idea is easy:
- Take the five words from the bottom of this post
- Write a short story (less than 2,500 words), a few paragraphs of a snapshot scene, a poem…whatever you like. Post it on your own blog.
- Link your post back to here in the comments section.
- Take a look at what other authors did with the same prompts – learn, share and comment with them.
- Each month, we’ll share some of our favourite contributions to the feature with our Facebook and Twitter followers.
As always, don’t worry about it being long, short, perfectly edited…the idea is to just let your imagination…
View original post 56 more words